Infinite Coding Solutions for Endless Coding Challenges
Why is it that even with so many technological advancements, so many production processes aren’t running as efficiently as they could be? From all of the dilemmas that we’ve consistently heard from our customers, it would seem as though everyone just enjoyed working with legacy inkjet coders that can only perform one function per machine. Not to mention that it seems as though the coding and marking equipment spends more time down and in repairs than it does working. As unlikely as it may seem, upgrading your setup doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg, regardless of what others may be saying.
Here at Sneed Coding Solutions, we actually frown upon complicated marking and coding processes because we feel as though every industry should have the opportunity to streamline their production operations. There are an endless amount of businesses, each with their own set of inkjet coding challenges, which is what brings us to the SNEED-JET® Infinity Inkjet Coder; this date coder really lives up to its name, by providing users with an infinite number of coding solutions.
What Makes The SNEED-JET® Infinity Inkjet Coder Different?
The SNEED-JET® Infinity Inkjet Coder utilizes thermal inkjet technology to print information onto packaging, so why does that matter? The print head is inside the ink cartridge - so with every new ink cartridge, you get a new print head! Eliminating any typical service or maintenance associated with the printhead - the most common culprit of inkjet coding downtime. Thermal inkjet technology isn’t the only upper hand that this printer has, in fact the possibilities seem endless.
- Print on materials like glass, metal, plastic, flexible packaging, boxes, glossy boxes, etc.
- Wirelessly monitor and control the SNEED-JET® Infinity inkjet coder with a single CPU/laptop
- Print 600 DPI high-resolution alphanumeric text, date codes, lot codes, barcodes, logos, etc.
- The Infinity series has an extended print distance of up to 10mm from the printhead
- Since it’s thermal inkjet technology, no maintenance is required
- One ink cartridge can also yield anywhere from 360,000 to 11,000,000 characters
- Can create and store millions of messages; in addition passwords are protected
- There a feature that lets you check on the health of your printer, as well as how much ink you have left
- If in 30-days of having the product you don’t like it, you’re guaranteed to get all of your money back.
Now you might be wondering, how is thermal inkjet technology any different from the inkjet tech that everyone is familiar with? It depends on the technology - however, one thing is constant from continuous inkjet to valve jet and everything in between, there are more moving parts that need servicing over time. They are more complicated and typically require a local service technician for installation and routine servicing. What does that mean for you? More production down time and higher operating expenses.
So, why isn’t maintenance required for thermal inkjet technology? Well, whenever you change out your ink cartridge, you’re essentially changing out the printhead, as opposed to other printers whose printheads aren’t in their cartridges; their moving parts tend to take on more wear and tear. Thermal inkjet technology is definitely the way to go if you’re looking for quality-reliable tech so you can #KeepCodingSimple.
Make sure to stop by booth #S-3952 to check out Sneed Coding Solutions; not only will you get a chance to talk to some of our experts, but you’ll also get a chance to see some of our printers in action, as well as test them out yourself. We look forward to seeing each and everyone of you all there.
Check Out Our Top 3 Favorite SNEED-JET® Infinity Consumer Submitted Videos Here!
Learn how the Infinity helped out The Naked River Brewing Company